Is there a perfect way to generate computer-based random numbers?
The ability to generate truly random numbers transparently and securely is crucial to MegaLTR lottery business.
We researched this topic relentlessly, and we realized that there are no solutions that fit our needs. Therefore, MegaLTR developed a proprietary method to generate computer-based random numbers using blockchain transaction hash data. This method has the following advantages:
● Easy to prove
● Hard to guess
Obtain transaction hashes from the following blockchain
● Bitcoin: https://www.blockchain.com/en/explorer
● Ethereum: https://etherscan.io/
● Tron: https://tronscan.org/
● LiteCoin: https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/
MegaLTR combines data from five blockchains instead of just one to minimize a very low probability but a very real risk that all blockchain can potentially fall victim to bad actors.
1. Every five minutes, MegaLTR randomly obtains the transaction hash data from each of the five blockchains and stores this data internally. Given that transaction hashes are randomly obtained, no one can predict our inventory of transaction hashes.
2. Once the transaction hashes are obtained, MegaLTR will arrange the order of the hashes using a random protocol. This will make it extremely difficult or nearly impossible for bad actors to guess the inventory of transaction hashes.
3. Next, MegaLTR will convert all letters (in the transaction hashes) into words using the conversion matrix.
4. A random number generator API is used to obtain six pairs of numbers. The parameter for the first five pairs is 1 to 70. The parameter for the final pairs is 1 to 25.
The above information outlined the methodology that MegaLTR uses to obtain the winning numbers for MegaLTR lottery service.
In order to ensure that the MegaLTR random number generator works as intended, MegaLTR will conduct independent testing. This test will be conducted by a consultant firm independent from MegaLTR, and the results will be posted on MegaLTR.com.